BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

alexa

Featured Posts

Recent Post

Social

Recent Post

Random Post

Recent

Search This Blog

Search

Navigation

Recent Tabs

Slider

Videos

Gallery

Social

Recent Posts

Slider

Category 4

Random

Recent

My Gallery

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

About Me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Featured Posts

Breaking News

Labels

Recent Posts

Facebook

Recent in Sports

PageNavi Results No.

Home Recent Posts Display

Home PageNavi Display

Pages

Label Icons CSS

Full Width CSS

Popular Posts

Monday 22 February 2016

MTV BASE: Rick Ross/50 Cent feud:back n forth




Following the release of his eighth studio album, ‘Black Market’, Rick Ross, sat down in an interview with Rolling Stone. He weighed in on everyone from Donald Trump to Adele, Drake and Meek Mill and even DJ Khaled.
While he explains that by “assassinate Trump like I’m Zimmerman” – a lyric from Rick’s track, “Free Enterprise” – he only meant a ‘lyrical assassination’, his jabs at long-time enemy, 50 Cent, were a lot more literal. “At this point, my relationship with Curtis is really amusing, due to the fact that I'm the biggest L he ever took,” Rick Ross enthused. “I'm still enjoying life. My kids love me. I'm blessed. And when it comes to Curtis, it's just unfortunate.”
He goes on to explain how he’s “not happy” that Fiddy’s boxing company, clothing company and record label “went under”, that he’s “bankrupt”, and that he “doesn’t have a relationship with his son”. “That's not something to be happy about. But to see him parading around, still able to hold his head up every day, with all of that weighing on him — that makes me happy,” Ross continued. “I admire him for being able to hold his head up in a city that has revoked all of his passes. We've had a quite enjoyable past, and I still smile when I see him.” Now you know why they call him The Boss.

0 comments: