BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

alexa

Featured Posts

Recent Post

Social

Recent Post

Random Post

Recent

Search This Blog

Search

Navigation

Recent Tabs

Slider

Videos

Gallery

Social

Recent Posts

Slider

Category 4

Random

Recent

My Gallery

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

About Me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Featured Posts

Breaking News

Labels

Recent Posts

Facebook

Recent in Sports

PageNavi Results No.

Home Recent Posts Display

Home PageNavi Display

Pages

Label Icons CSS

Full Width CSS

Popular Posts

Tuesday 1 March 2016

GIST: I Hope That Nigerian HipHop Will Rise And Claim Its Place At The Table On HipHops Mount Olympus – M.I Abaga


M.I Abaga, finally released the final part of his ‘Illegal Music’ mixtape, IM3 barely 24 hours ago.
The ‘Chairman’, also penned an open letter along with the mixtape.


Read below:
At this stage in my career and life, finding the time to record another Illegal Music was purely a labor of love. I hope that Nigerian HipHop will rise and claim its place at the table on HipHops mount olympus. 
I would like to see a lot of rappers remix and recreate the song ‘The Box’

The team was GPLUS Ckay and I and i want to appreciate them for their love in making this ‘FREE’ project. lol

Fortitude, T3WMF, Black Child thank you.
Yoye Hayba thanks for being the A&R on this project. Toda Kafang you are the greatest thanks for pushing me always. CC i got you always. TMXO and Yung Kheengz thank you for your contributions. 
To the fans.. I love you #LoveYours.
The rapper, then continued the letter with several tweets professing that he is better than 95% of American rappers.

0 comments: