BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

alexa

Featured Posts

Recent Post

Social

Recent Post

Random Post

Recent

Search This Blog

Search

Navigation

Recent Tabs

Slider

Videos

Gallery

Social

Recent Posts

Slider

Category 4

Random

Recent

My Gallery

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

About Me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Featured Posts

Breaking News

Labels

Recent Posts

Facebook

Recent in Sports

PageNavi Results No.

Home Recent Posts Display

Home PageNavi Display

Pages

Label Icons CSS

Full Width CSS

Popular Posts

Friday 19 February 2016

Naija Gists: I caught him masturbating


Dear Bunmi, I recently met my boyfriend at a friend’s party and we’ve been having a very passionate affair. We make love most nights and don’t get out of bed until late at the weekend.

Recently, I was given a challenging responsibility at work and needed my sleep more than sex. A few nights ago, I woke up early in the morning to find my boyfriend masturbating next to me in the bed. I didn’t let on I was awake, but I was shocked. We’ve been having so much sex I feel insulted he couldn’t take a break for the four weeks my work-load would ease. Is he some sort of a sex maniac? Lynda, By e-mail. Dear Lynda, It’s often difficult for women to understand some aspects of male sexuality. For many men, masturbation is a regular and often daily thing, no matter how much sex they’re having. This kind of self-satisfaction has little to do with emotion and is not meant to challenge your relationship. Some men see it as a way to satisfy an urge, like scratching an itch. While men can become aroused easily, women need adequate stimulation as well as the emotional side. If a woman’s brain isn’t tuned in, then she won’t feel turned on, no matter how technically good her lover is. This is why romance and fantasy are important for women. This makes it harder for women to understand how a man can simply pleasure himself without  it meaning something. You need not be threatened by his action. Research shows that men having lots of sex in satisfying relationships are more likely to masturbate than if they’re single. Fantasies and thoughts of their lover fuel their sex drive so they have more pent-up sexual energy to work off. So feel flattered, not insulted.

0 comments: