BTemplates.com

Powered by Blogger.

alexa

Featured Posts

Recent Post

Social

Recent Post

Random Post

Recent

Search This Blog

Search

Navigation

Recent Tabs

Slider

Videos

Gallery

Social

Recent Posts

Slider

Category 4

Random

Recent

My Gallery

WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR

About Me

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Featured Posts

Breaking News

Labels

Recent Posts

Facebook

Recent in Sports

PageNavi Results No.

Home Recent Posts Display

Home PageNavi Display

Pages

Label Icons CSS

Full Width CSS

Popular Posts

Thursday 25 February 2016

GISTS: ‘I Love Watching P0rn’: Carmen Electra Talks About Her S3x Life





The 43 year old glamour model shared details about her s3x life on an episode of Kocktails with Khloe. She revealed that she loves the kinkier side of bedroom fun and also loves using a rhinestone whip on her man.
When Khloe grilled Carmen on what type of adult movies she likes to watch, Carmen responded:
“I do a lot of p0rn watching myself. It may be a little addiction,’ ‘I watch it. I love p0rn. I like S&M, I like a little hardcore.’



She also revealed that she often indulges alone and her housekeeper sometimes catches crazy videos on her computer.
‘I have to just call my s**t out. Yeah, that’s some p0rn I was watching the other night.’
She goes deeper revealing that she owns a cane, which was given to her as a gift, and that she likes that it helps her dominate during s3x:
‘Sometimes I like to be dominant and sometimes I like to be dominated
Khloe then chimed in to say she has her own rhinestone whip which she keeps by her bed.
‘I’ve used it,’  ‘I like it used on me’
- See more at: http://212flash.com/i-love-watching-p0rn-carmen-electra-talks-about-her-s3x-life/#sthash.m0Gg5IYf.dpuf

0 comments: